Friday, August 31, 2007

scam and fraud and bogus service www.lnvestigator.com and scam fraud www.search-detective.net Lnvestigator.com

pure scam and fraud this service http://www.lnvestigator.com/members
it is Lnvestigator.com not "i"
I was redirected to it after paying www.search-detective.net for this fraud scam service :(



it is nothing but a bunch of links to other websites where you could search for something :( absolutely no service at all, i was expecting all in one, instead got legally ripped off ...

payed 34USD + hidden fee taxes 7USD
this scam fraud works thrugh clickbank

it has many domains satellites thanks to clickbank

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone,

This conpany is a scam.I ordered 16 of March 2010 for a 3months supply for gallstone remedy.I have waited for one months nothing happend so I called them again and the person who picked up the phone told me "sorry we havent send it cos is not in stock" so they was quickly enough to take my money and never notified me by email is not in stock.I was worried where it could be lost or smth..Plus I was waiting to sort my gallstone out as Im having so much pain.Anyway I requested my money back.They told me will send it.5working days it takes to receive.A week later still havent received my money back.I called them again and still havent received my money back.And this is end of april now...So I advice everyone do nothing with this s...company or whatever it is!!!!
Sophie from UK