Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Google AdWords bugs and violation!-Google adwords card declined problem

Google adwords card declined problem

Hi, it started month ago, I was successfully using Google adwords to bring some traffic to my adsense site for couple of weeks. I was using my main credit card, but then I've noticed there is no traffic coming. Google adwords showed me that could not charge my card, although I had enough money to pay for traffic and my bank had no problems either. So I called Google support team and then they say after 5 days of delay via email that my adsense site did not comply with TOS of Google and thus adsense account went down and Google adwords as well.
Needless to say I was working with adsense for a year receiving checks every month, no problems at all.
Now when I retry to enter my main credit card it says card declined.
I tried to use virtual credit card (my banks has this feature) and the first time Google adwords accepted it but did not bring no traffic, I tried to retry to enter my virtual credit card and again it says card declined. I was frustrated, why Google adwords did not want my money?
But interesting that in Spain, Malaga where I was on a vocation Google accepted my declined main credit card back again! Then I came back to Estonia and same problem happens again card declined!
Ok I got pissed of and went to http://www.www-card.com/ to purchase virtual credit card from them, ok I did it, entered to new Google adwords account, adwords accepted it, but still no traffic coming, then alas after re-check I found Google adwords declined this card as well.
So no matter what I do, how I do Google adwords does not want to accept credit cards, or accepts it but then quickly declines them :(
In Microsoft PPC card works ok, in yahoo PPC card works ok, everywhere it works just fine

I called again then support man says well you did something wrong with adwords, but we can't tell you what... idiots!

So, I am pretty tired of this, I need third party help here who is capable of working with adwords ...
Could some one help me to start getting traffic from Google adwords for a fee?
Looking for any kind of business opportunity, any ideas, any offers are welcomed and would be considered! Please email to androideugene [at] yahoo.com

No comments: