Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HYIP www.ajsquare.com - ajsquare AJ HYIP nx scambags

HYIP www.ajsquare.com - ajsquare AJ HYIP nx scambags
HYIP script wide range of bugs, almost scam
Ok, I bought for 550USD + 60USD hyip script AJ HYIP nx from ajsquare site for invest project
It was about three months ago! Sure it looked nice and shiny in demos on the website
http://www.ajsquare.com/products/ajhyip/index.php
I was convinced enough to buy it, so I paid money, and got it after a week which is already a bad sign :(
Then problems started to occur, software is full of bugs, emails are not being send, design and layout had bugs, overall script was not stable as if they never beta tested, so I had to do this job
I was sending numerous bug reports and with no response :( so it is like I am having a script but it is not functional, I don’t even trust this script anymore.... so I am about to look for a newer script and this time I am paying none money! :(
I hate it ....really... wasted time... wasted money with no refund
Ajsqaure hyip script is bogus! I was so stupid to buy meridian version :(
Should start from minimum version....

1 comment:

McGrath said...

Oops!What a misinterpretation!!!
I too have purchased hyip merdian vesion.Intially it had minor bugs but the support team were patient enough to lend their ear to my concerns.In a week or two
my site was running successfully.